Toys R Us Toys R Us

wow.... it's not often that something legitimately makes me laugh. Good job. Ill my five belong to you!

Red Cube Red Cube

Pretty good game for what it is. Noticed that you can enter the slot in the upper right side, and get stuck (as well as win), so you should look into fixing that.

gustanado responds:

Thanks for telling me I've fixed the bug

Pug vs Nightmare Pug vs Nightmare

VERY GOOD! I like the concept, I like the graphics... mechanics were good, though kinda lacked originality. My only true complaint is that it feel kinda cluttered.

apanda responds:

Thank you! How exaclty cluttered? Too much things on the screen which feel out of place? Like too many objects to collect etc?

Jump Start Jump Start

The mechanics are good, but seriously lacks originality and idk, something to make it stnd out aesthetically. Good, but could DEFINITELY be better.

CarlosMartinezJr responds:

Originality isn't the main goal here, this was just a project to replicate the popular game "The Impossible Game" by FlukeDude, then to improve it's mechanics and by producing more content than their game. Introducing an endless mode as well as texture packs to improve the user experience. I apologize for it not going with your standards, I shall do my best to do better in upcoming versions. Thanks for the review.

HXN - Fly Away WIP HXN - Fly Away WIP

Interesting. Very chill. It's pretty good, but it's not very cohesive. The piano chords don't quite match up with what's going on the backgrounds, and the balance between instruments is off. There also isn't much in the way of variety, then again it is a WIP. Production quality is high, which is good.

I look forward to seeing the finished product!

SierraRising responds:

I'm glad the quality is alright, I had problems with that on my earlier projects. I've started tweaking the instruments and the melody variety like you mentioned, and a finished version should be up within the week, so stay tuned!
Thank you very much for the kind review!

Logical Misfits (NG CUT) Logical Misfits (NG CUT)

Intense build up, very good production quality. It's a great beat. However, it never fully kicks in and seems to die off. I look forwards to seeing what else you make!